Fractional Laser Resurfacing with the Palomar Icon 1540
Better Skin, Made Easier
Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Uneven Skin Tone
Skin Texture and Pore Size
Laser technology has made it possible to dramatically improve skin texture, tone and coloration without invasive measures. Many of the conditions that contribute to an aged appearance can be successfully treated with the Palomar Icon 1540 laser. Results emerge progressively over the course of several months. While some patients see dramatic results with one treatment, most patients achieve optimal benefits with a series of treatments.
- What does the Palomar Icon 1540 treat?
How many treatments are necessary to see results with the Palomar Icon 1540?
- Fine Lines and wrinkles
- Age Spots
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin tone and texture
How long is each treatment?
- Treatment plans are customized to the needs of the patient. Depending on what you are receiving treatment for (i.e. stretchmarks, age spots, etc.), typically a series of 3-4 laser appointments are recommended.
Is laser treatment with the Palomar Icon 1540 painful?
- Treatment times range between 15-60 minutes per session.
- The provider and staff at Advanced Dermatology are dedicated to patient comfort. Before receiving laser treatment, patients are numbed with a topical cream one hour prior to their procedure.